About Our Skilled Nursing Facility
When you or a loved one requires an advanced level of care, Circle of Care offers compassionate, comprehensive, experienced services.
Circle of Care is a 62 Bed Skilled Nursing Facility located in Columbiana County featuring state-of-the-art rehabilitation care, long-term care, and options for hospice care. We are located directly across from Salem Regional Medical Center, which allows for easy access if there is ever an emergency. Circle of Care has experienced staff with a strong focus on quality care. We offer a full calendar of life-enriching services and activities as well as scheduled outings with our beautiful transportation bus.
- Along with our fine dining program to enhance your dining experience, we provide three deliciously home-cooked meals along with nutritious snacks.
- On-site hair salon where you can relax and be pampered weekly by a licensed cosmetologist that includes cut, style, color & perm
- All rooms include flat-screen TVs, free WIFI, electronic beds, and in-room bathrooms as well as access to a fantastic spa room to help you relax after a day of therapy.
- Private Rooms available for short-term rehabilitation.
- Stay connected to a board-certified physician. We partner with Tele-Health Solutions technology to assess residents in place and avoid hospital/physician interactions with residents & families.
Our Vision is to provide quality healthcare services to the members of our community and to be recognized as a leader in providing personalized care and services. We value customer satisfaction, professionalism, and respect for individuals with a focus on continuous quality improvement, dedication, and commitment to the community we serve.
About Nielson Financial Services Inc.
Learn more at https://www.nielsonfinancialservices.com.
Monday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday: By Appointment Only
Sunday: Office Closed
Circle of Care Skilled Nursing does not discriminate against any person on basis of race, color, national origin, disability or age in admission, treatment or participation its programs, services, activities or in employment.